New Improved Body’s board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Roque Ramos is a trusted name in the Brazilian butt lift industry. With numerous patients coming to his aid and years of experience, you’re guaranteed to achieve the results you want for a better you. Experience the best Brazilian butt lift “BBL” in St. Louis with us.
Rounder, Firmer and Lifted Booty
More and more men and women are desiring fuller backsides and the buttock augmentation industry is at its peak nowadays. Not only can brazilian butt lift even out the disproportion of having a big bust and a flat rear, but it also gives people the opportunity to have firmer and perkier bottoms. If you are worried about synthetic implants, don’t fret. Butt augmentation is now possible using your very own fat.
Brazilian Butt Lift St. Louis Vs. Butt Implants: What’s the difference?
In the past, silicone implants were the only means of getting more rounded buttocks. The development of the fat transfer technique or Brazilian Butt Lift has definitely revolutionized this specific surgery, there are good reasons why:
- Fat transfer butt lift involves a shorter and easier procedure.
- Recovery time is shorter and less painful with brazilian butt fat transfer.
- Other body parts get contoured during the fat removal process, hitting several problematic areas simultaneously.
- With brazilian butt fat transfer, the results look and feel more natural.
- There is less risk for infection because the fat and tissue are the patient’s own.
What You Need to Know about the BBL procedure
Brazilian Butt Lift or Butt Augmentation is a cosmetic procedure or cosmetic surgery using fat transfer in St. Louis is done to create fullness in the buttocks by injecting fat cells that were sourced from other parts of the body. Both cosmetic surgeons and patients love this procedure because of the more natural-looking effect of fat grafting compared to silicone implants. Moreover, another important reason why patients love fat grafting is that the posterior part retains its sensitivity after the procedure unlike with artificial implants.
The Step-by-Step Process
This type of surgery is actually two procedures in one. The fat removal helps trim fuller areas like the thighs, waist, and hips and the transfer of fat lifts the cheeks on the backside. Here is a brief look at the 2 -3-hour BBL procedure:
- The Brazilian Buttocks Augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift) starts with getting fat from other parts of the body. Usually, fat cells are removed from the legs or stomach area. Through water-assisted liposuction, the cosmetic surgeon is able to easily dislodge fat layers from the donor site. Unlike traditional liposuction techniques where the surgeon uses brief jerking motions to forcefully remove the fat underneath the skin, this new procedure is less painful and requires less time for recovery.
- Upon completely dislodging the fat, another cannula is inserted in order to suck the fat cells out of the body. These substances pass through a machine that cleans the cells and discards the dead fat cells.
- Upon getting enough fat cells, this is now injected to the host site—the buttocks. Most cosmetic surgeons inject the fat cells in the upper part of the butt, near the sacrum. The amount of fat injected depends on the patient’s desired shape and size as well as how much fat is available for transfer.
- More fat cells are then removed from the lower portion of the butt and transferred to a higher portion of the rear end. This is done in order to give the illusion the buttocks have been “lifted”, when in fact what the cosmetic surgeon really did was to move the fat cells from a lower part of the buttocks to a higher part. This, of course, depends on the patient’s personal preferences.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions about Brazilian Butt Augmentation
Q. How Long is the Recovery Period for this Procedure?
A. Because of the pain and swelling in the buttocks area, a person might not be able to sit down or sleep lying on her back for about one to two weeks. But after this time period, most patients are able to resume their day-to-day activities without feeling any pain in the area. In order to ensure that the transplanted fat cells have already settled before returning to work or performing daily functions, make sure that the buttocks area is fully healed and without any swelling before doing any strenuous physical activity.
Q. Who is eligible for this type of St. Louis butt lift?
A. Whether you want to bring your sagging butt back to its perky state or you just want to feel more confident in the clothes you wear, you are eligible for a butt lift. Our staff will check your overall health and look at your body fat percentage to make sure that you would be able to handle the procedure and have enough fat to make the lift possible.
Q. Are there any risks involved?
A. Any type of surgery involves some risk. This is why we assess a patient beforehand to make sure that they are capable and healthy enough to go through the procedure. It is also important to follow postoperative instructions in detail to avoid any complications. Although rare, complications are minor and very easy to resolve.
Q. How long will the effect last?
A. Although there is a huge possibility for some of the injected fat to get absorbed back into the body, a bigger percentage stays in the butt permanently. The effect may last up to 20 years or even more, depending on how the butt area and body weight is maintained.
Q. What happens if I lose weight?
A. Age and weight changes may affect the efficiency of a Brazilian Butt Lift. However, there is a 60 to 85% chance that the butt will retain its shape. Studies have shown that those who do not smoke and those who are able to keep their body weight stable tend to get longer lasting butt lift effects than those who smoke and lose or gain weight intermittently.
Q. What kind of Anesthesia is used?
A. The fat transfer and butt lift are both outpatient procedures so only local anesthesia and sedation is used. This allows patients to avoid unpleasant side effects and helps them recover quickly and safely.
Q. What can I expect after surgery?
A. There are some swelling and tenderness but everything should be back to normal in about two weeks or so. For the meantime, you will be asked to wear a special wearable item to support the butt area. A butt pillow or cushion is also highly recommended to relieve pressure and to keep the augmented area from being pushed and flattened. You would also need to refrain from any strenuous activity at this time.
For more information Call (636) 489-0769
Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in St Louis, MO
The range of costs varies depending on several factors, such as:
- Butt lift price range in your local area
- The surgeon’s professional fees
- Fees of facilities and anesthesia use
- Special garments or items for recovery
- From how many areas fat is extracted from. The more areas, the more costly it will be.
What are you waiting for? Call now for a FREE consultation (636) 489-0769
New Improved Body offers one of the best butt augmentation procedures in St. Louis. area. Our cosmetic surgeons are updated with the latest methods in conducting Brazilian butt lift, making it unnecessary for St. Louis, MO residents to travel to other cities to get this procedure done. We would like to thank you for considering us. We’re here to talk whenever you’re ready. Call (636) 489-0769 to set up a no-commitment appointment to learn more about this wonderful procedure. We also offer weight loss programs. Contact us now!